OES Warehouse (Laredo, TX)
This position works closely with the Laredo warehouse manager to coordinate the performance of warehouse personnel of the following, but not limited, activities of daily data entry functions, verification of loads and batches and ensures the accuracy of all processed goods received, picked, goods shipped, goods maintained in the warehouse and inventory accuracy. This position requires acute attention to detail and safety measures.
Note: This position is based in Laredo, TX.
Reasonable accommodations made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform receiving, inventory management and shipping functions for all incoming and outgoing shipments to include the following:
- Manage incoming loads, and determine bin location availability.
- Update Transportation Management System daily and verify that all incoming batch data is logged into Operating System.
- Change and update order status for items to be-shipped.
- Oversee the preparation of all documentation for the south bound A1 and permanent south bound shipments
- Prepare and document all raw material shipments
- Manage all GP and WMS transactions to assure data integrity
- Prepare monthly end of month inventory and assure all systems reconciliation
- Validate and ensure accuracy of all information prior to dispatching every load.
- Perform daily cycle count of inventory. Run raw materials report and bin stock status reports.
- Perform warehouse manual labor when necessary to support operation, which may include building pallets, unloading boxes, etc.
- Oversee proper use of handling equipment (forklifts and yard mule)
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
This person in this position is responsible to coordinate all activities in the Laredo warehouse.
This job operates in a warehouse environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. This position may require long hours and could entail weekend work.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Occasional bending, stooping, reaching, reaching above and below shoulder level, twist and work with computer equipment. May involve lifting up to 30 pounds. Ability to identify and distinguish colors, ability to see distance and up close with or without corrective lenses. Must be able to stand, for long periods, without leaving the work area. Must be able to push and pull items as needed/required. Ability to walk considerable distances during the course of his/her work.
Desired Education & Experience
High school diploma or equivalent with at least 1 (one) year previous experience in warehouse setting.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must have proven ability to use computers, management software systems, etc.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be familiar Adobe Acrobat.
- Must have previous experience with Data Entry/Data Management.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.