Sales Account Executive
Corporate (San Antonio, TX)
The Sales Account Executive (SAE) is responsible for new business acquisition and developing relationships with existing customers. This role is best suited for an aggressive and seasoned sales professional who has connections in the telecommunications industry and experience working with Fortune 50 companies. The SAE will be responsible for the full sales cycle from lead development through closing each sales opportunity, and will focus on securing new partnerships and account management. This role manages client objectives and provides updates on key drivers regularly. This position is based at OES’s headquarters in San Antonio, TX.
- Ownership of the end-to-end sales process
- Establish strong relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Foster new sales relationships through strategic engagement approaches
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Research prospective clients and trade organizations
- Initiate, negotiate, and close new contracts with customers
- Analyze sales and operations data to monitor sales progress and develops corrective plans to improve sales force effectiveness/efficiency
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with OES Leadership to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop a deep understanding of business drivers in targeted sectors as well as knowledge of optimal positioning in the marketplace
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual business updates
- Analyze industry trends, understand market conditions, and develop strategies to stay ahead of the competition
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
- Comfortable presenting in person and via WebEx
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently with minimum oversight
- Ability to bring structure to complex environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Preferred
There is currently no supervisory responsibility in this role.
This position operates in a professional office environment and routinely requires the use of standard office equipment such as mobile devices, computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position. Workdays are Monday through Friday, with work hours from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- This position regularly requires long hours and occasional weekend work
- Local travel required. Out of state and overnight travel required periodically
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Desired Education & Experience
- 5-7 years of sales experience with Fortune 100 companies
- Experience in the Telecommunications Industry is a plus
- Relevant sales experience, preferably with Fortune 500 companies
- Experience managing a sales pipeline and closing large contracts
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to manage multiple sales opportunities simultaneously
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Bachelor's degree required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.