- Manage the full cycle of the OES business plan as it relates to production, fulfillment, cross-dock, and increasing transportation revenue
- Conduct weekly synchronization meeting(s), and effectively communicate topics and meeting minutes to all attendees
- Assess operational strengths and weaknesses and develop program for improvements
- Establishing measurable objectives for evaluating projects from start to finish
- Utilize timely cost build up process to capture scope creep and ensure billing for all services is completed
- Effectively communicate with all VPs to ensure successful and efficient project(s) management
- Assist with establishing a monthly budget to ensure operation within (or under) approved budget
- Monitor and analyze all budgeted project expenditures on a monthly basis, including overhead
- Conduct monthly reviews of project(s) and justify variances as well as address any discrepancies
- Develop timelines for projects/programs
- Collect, analyze, and report project performance data on a weekly basis
- Report evaluation findings to the VP of Operations and recommend changes to enhance the program
- Use Microsoft project or similar tool(s) to maintain visibility to projects/programs
- Produce and review performance indicators with VP and facility Directors and Managers
- Execute and manage all approved plans for divisional initiatives and site realignments
- Immediately notify the VP of Operations regarding issues/projects/problems that will lead to a delay or failure of mission
- Drive cost improvement and efficiencies by identifying system improvements, optimizing resources, and square footage utilization
- Discuss and align with procurement on raw materials, inventory requirements, and levels for all projects
- Define project requirements (timeline, budget, equipment, materials, facilities, & resources) by functional requirements
- Promptly notify supervisor of any legal and/or safety issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Time Management Skills
- Project Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours and days of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. At times, this position requires long hours and some weekend work. Travel is to be expected.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to present, discuss, and negotiate.
- This position frequently requires standing and walking while inspecting our distribution facilities.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Desired Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, or Logistics, or equivalent
- Project Management Professional Certification
- 5 years’ experience working with production, fulfillment, warehousing, transportation, and results-oriented operations
- Experience working with Quality Management Systems