OES Warehouse (Laredo, TX)
The Production Supervisor will establish and control production goals and coordination of operations. Responsible for leading productivity goals, inventory control, workflow and achieving business unit goals and customer requirements.
• Establish production plan according to the availability of material, capacity, and customer requirements.
• Supervise compliance with production requirements and customer and corporate respective metrics.
• Establish, manage and maintain controls of physical inventories and work in process (WIP).
• Organize, monitor, and prioritize tasks to meet production goals.
• Ensure compliance with safety and professional standards within the facility.
• Lead continuous improvement initiatives on production floor ensuring resource alignment and process efficiencies.
• Ensure compliance with customer shipping and production forecasts.
• Coordinate with Supply Chain Management team to ensure that the production forecast will meet the needs of the customer.
• Monitor productivity making sure efficiency, cost, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met on a daily basis.
• Serve as liaison with customer for production issues and requirements.
• Maintain communication between employees and management to ensure procedures and policies are well-understood and followed.
• Motivate, support, and provide guidance to production staff
• Ensure adequate scheduling of staff.
• Other duties as assigned.