Who We Are
Optech Enterprise Solutions (OES) was founded in 2012 to provide cost-effective, streamlined solutions for device refurbishment, forward and reverse logistics, and enterprise inventory management.
OES provides expert, high-value added, cost effective solutions to our customers. OES is committed to providing all services with absolute integrity, excellence, and the highest ethical and professional standards. OES embraces innovative solutions in order to maximize benefit to our customers, our people, and our shareholders.
A Minority and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
Since the company’s inception, OES has celebrated diversity in all facets of our business. Our unwavering commitment to diversity can be seen in both our team of dedicated employees and in the vendors and suppliers with whom we choose to work. We also actively engage with councils and associations that support diversity on a larger scale.
We strongly believe that charitable contributions are essential to the health of our company and to the betterment of those whom we serve. OES proudly supports the following organizations:
- The Chet Todd Memorial Golf Series
- Child Safe
- The Children's Bereavement Center of South Texas
- Embassy of Hope
- Family Violence Prevention Services, Inc.
- Fisher House Foundation, Inc.
- Military Community Youth Ministries
- Prospera Housing Community Services
- Ransomed Life
- The Rape Crisis Center
- Samaritan's Purse: Operation Heal Our Patriots
- Texas A&M Kingsville Foundation
- Young Life